LITTLE PONTON QUARRY, GRANTHAM, LINCOLNSHIRE
GeoQuarries is a leading producer of construction aggregates across the United Kingdom. Headquartered in Leeds, West Yorkshire it continues to optimise operations and add new quarry locations to better serve customers in its footprint. As a supplier and manufacturer of aggregate products Geo are committed to creating sustainable solutions for all our core markets.
Based from our quarry in Grantham, Lincolnshire, the Sales Manager will be required to be familiar with all relevant markets within the Lincolnshire, Nottinghamshire and Northamptonshire areas and within a 40-mile radius of Grantham.
Managing your dedicated area to achieve sales, business targets and goals is key to this Sales Managers role for aggregate products. Sustaining high-quality customer relationships and raising the profile of GeoQuarries, you will win new business both directly and via partnerships to drive revenue and margin. Producing accurate forecasts and developing your sales plan, you will develop a comprehensive grasp of both our full product range and competitor activity. Additional responsibilities of the Sales Manager for aggregate products include:
- Keeping our Customer Relationship Management system (CRM) up-to-date.
- Close liaison with our Credit Services team to manage customer accounts in respect of both credit limits and cash collection.
- Identify market opportunities for specialist Sands within Northern England.
To apply for this position, you will need to have a proven external sales track record. You will have strong organisational, planning and time management skills and be a robust negotiator and influencer, with well-developed analytical, budgetary and financial skills. As well as this you will also have:
- Effective all round communication.
- Good report writing capabilities.
- Strengths around questioning and information-seeking/research.
- Good geographical knowledge of the Midlands and North of England.
- Some experience of CRM systems is preferable.
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to: Lisa Oldfield, Geo Quarries, Prestige Court,Beza Road, Leeds, LS10 2BD or e-mail email@example.com Please indicate current salary.
Closing date: 31st December 2015