LITTLE PONTON QUARRY, GRANTHAM, LINCOLNSHIRE
GeoQuarries is a leading producer of construction aggregates across the United Kingdom. Headquartered in Leeds, West Yorkshire it continues to optimise operations and add new quarry locations to better serve customers in its footprint. As a supplier and manufacturer of aggregate products Geo are committed to creating sustainable solutions for all our core markets.
We are looking for an experience Quarry Manager to lead our quarrying operations in our Grantham Quarry.
The position calls for a self-driven, experienced manager able to coach and lead large teams.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring Compliance to all quarry licences as well as ensuring a safe and healthy work placeShort and Medium term quarry planning for optimal use of reserves
- Ensuring compliance to quality targets in collaboration with our process and quality teams
- Implementing working methods to comply with local laws and environmental standards (Air quality, noise, vibration and water).
The ideal candidate will have:
- Understanding of quarry exploitation and must be able to carry out topographical surveys
- Working knowledge and interpretation of quarry information
- Strong Leaderships and Contractor Management Skills
- Project management skills
- Qualified to SHE level 4 NVQ or Level 6 Diploma QCF
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to: Lisa Oldfield, Geo Quarries, Prestige Court,Beza Road, Leeds, LS10 2BD or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org Please indicate current salary.
Closing date: 31st December 2015